5 Step Protein Bundle
Cleanse, Condition, Moisturise & Bring the hydration home with our five step routine that covers everything your curls need! Our protein bundle consists of five multi-use products that keep a protein + moisture balance intact. Our kit contains the following and is suggested to be used in this process:
MRP (Inclusive of Taxes)
Shipping Charges: INR 100 applicable on every COD order
Customer care number: 8130052378
This item is Non Returnable
Manufactured by A.S Dermaceuticals, and Marketed by Fixmycurls India Pvt. Ltd.
- Cleansing Shampoo - This cocktail of soothing oils, chelating agents to remove calcium & product buildup + a mild cleanser made from sugarcane makes this great as your first step. 2-3 pumps of this cleanser for your scalp & strands is enough! Rinse out thoroughly.
- Everyday Moisturizing Shampoo - Yummy mango butter and balancing apple cider vinegar make this low lather cleanser great to re-hydrate your curls post cleansing. 3-4 pumps of this raked will detangle any knots, rinse thoroughly!
- Hydrating Deep Conditioner - The last but best in-shower step, use this 3 in 1 conditioner for ultra-hydrated curls. Rake in 3-6 pumps depending on your hair length for soft, bouncy curls. Rinse out 2-3 minutes later.
- Leave In Cream - A blend of sunflower oil, jojoba oil & proteins, our leave in cream is best used post your shower on damp/wet hair! Rake 2 coin sized amounts of this from roots to your ends and comb through either with your fingers or a wide tooth comb. Don’t rinse this out!
- Defining Hair Gel - Our gel is made to give you shiny, unbreakable curls that dry looking moisture rich and brand new. Rake this over your styled wet curls and scrunch up for your natural texture to appear! Let your curls/waves air dry.
1)What does this bundle contain?
The bundle has a cleansing shampoo, everyday moisture shampoo, hydrating deep conditioner, keave in cream and a defining gel.
2) Is there a sequence the products need to be used in?
Yes, you can find the steps of usage in our how to use section! Always begin with cleansing and end with our styling products, all on wet hair.
3) How many times a week can it be used?
We recommend using the full five steps at least twice a week and the styling products can be used once or twice in between as needed.
- Cult favourite oils like Sunflower, Rosemary, Goji Berries, & Peppermint
- Known as nature's humectant, Honey! Great for slip, and moisture led bond repairing!
- Jojoba oil is superior when it comes to juicy, nourishing curls!
- Sunflower oil is light, born in India, and naturally sourced! So good for shine!
From Our Curlies
HIT OUR BLOG SECTION FOR MORE!
STYLISH PROTECTIVE HAIRSTYLES FOR CURLY HAIR
Stylish Protective Hairstyles For Curly Hair We all know how tough it is to style that curly mane with...
BEST VALENTINE'S GIFTS TO GIVE YOUR CURLY PARTNERS
Best Valentine's Gifts to Give Your Curly Partners Does buying a valentine's gift for him/her make you nervous? Well...