What is it?
1..2..3..4..5 steps to find your haircare besties! If you have curly/wavy or unmanageable hair, we have an easy step by step process for you to follow to achieve your desired hair goals. Our kit contains the following and is suggested to be used in this process:
How to Use:
- Cleansing Shampoo - Our cleansing shampoo is enriched with tea tree, apple cider vinegar, and rosemary oil to give you soothing yet cleansed curls. 2-3 pumps of this cleanser for your scalp & strands is enough! Rinse out thoroughly.
- Everyday Moisturizing Shampoo - This mango butter enriched cleanser + conditioning shampoo is the perfect cocktail for anyone who needs to revive their hair with moisture. Take 3-4 pumps of this and lightly massage your scalp, & detangle your ends, rinse out after.
- Hydrating Deep Conditioner - Deep conditioning made easy with the best blend of eight oils and mango butter. Rake 3-6 pumps of this depending on your hair length to detangle & rinse out once done.
- Curl Quenching Hair Butter - Moisture rich and lightweight with tucuma butter, rake this in on wet hair for a post shower hydration fix for your curls/waves. Comb it through and air dry!
- Curl Quenching Hair Gelly - Our gelly is best used - post our hair butter on wet hair, rake a coin sized amount for 2 sections of hair, and scrunch upwards to reveal your curl pattern. Let this air dry, do not rinse it out! Break the crunchy cast later for voluminous results.